Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I can post? WOW!

YAY! I can finally post again! I have been basically "locked out" for the last few days. Guess they fixed the problem?

I did not get a photo of tonight's Beef & Broccoli or the potstickers ( made with homemade WW dough). I will try to get a picture of the wonderful Rhubarb Muffins I made last night. They are moist and delicious! And I guarantee that the next time I make the IHOP rip-off Nut and Grain Pancakes, I will surely get one of that!
I have been trying to get more exercise lately. I think I may be paying for it, too! For the last couple of days, my legs have been stiff and sore. I did a lot of bike riding and walking last Friday, and then quite a bit of strenuous lifting and gardening Sunday. I worked out Tuesday on our "Beast" in the basement, and when it came time to do my legs I was really struggling. I took a small walk today, and that wasn't too bad. I am planning to ride my bike to work on Friday, so hopefully it will be better by then.
Well, I promise to get back here with a picture soon! Hope everyone has had a great week so far!
KG

No comments: