Tuesday, March 11, 2008

OH WOW!!!

I think I may have found the house I want to live in for a long time... And if it sells before we can get it there's another I like almost as much! Here is my fave!
The house is literally a block from the lake, and it happens to be closest to the children's fishing spot! The yard is ultra deep, plenty of room for our big garden. There is a new deck (with hot tub) surrounded by a brick patio. The whole yard is fenced in and there's a sidewalk in front leading down the the lake and play area.
The kitchen is big, tho in the pics there is an island (but I doubt that stays). There is a formal dining room, living room, and a nice hearth room off the kitchen with a beautiful fireplace. The bedrooms are all upstairs and are good sized. There is even a MASTER bedroom!!! We've never really had one so having a bathroom in the room would be cool. The main floor is hardwood, but the stairs and upstairs is carpet.
The basement is so fun! There was obviously peel-and-stick tile on the floor and rather than fight with it they painted it then decoratively sqiggled it. There is a wet bar down there with stainless accents which carry over to the stairs. Off to the other side of the stairs is a small workout room with a spot built into the wall to put the TV.
Joe and Sam get to see it Friday afternoon, as well as look at the other one I liked a lot. My camera's battery was pooped, so I'll try to remember to take it Friday.
Anyone looking for a house??? HAHAHA!

No comments: