Friday, February 08, 2008

LOOOOOONG Week

Well it's done. The house is officially listed, but no sign yet. I'm personally a tad disappointed with the asking price, but that's because I think it's worth so much more with all the work we've done. Joe however is very happy with it, so I guess that evens things out. Now we wait...
My eating has been so-so this week. Tuesday was another long workday (they all are anymore). For breakfast I ate an omelet w/ ham and provolone and lunch was a grilled chicken salad from Subway. Dinner we had grilled strip steaks, roasted sweet potatoes w/ FF sour cream, and steamed snap peas. If I ate a snack, I don't remember what it was. I did try to exercise, but could only do about 15 minutes.
Wednesday we woke to 5 inches of snow and no school. I had another omelet for breakfast. I had to take Sam to the office with me, so we went out for lunch at Wheat State because they have buffet. I ate several pieces of pizza including dessert pizza. I did have a salad first tho! For dinner I made Hoisin Pork Tenderloin with rice and green beans. I also had 2 cocktails w/ pink grapefruit Crystal Light and pineapple juice mixed with vodka. For exercise I got about 10 minutes...
Thursday I ate an apple for breakfast because I was just not hungry. For lunch I ate a bowl of chicken noodle soup, a mini veggie patty sub, and two cookies... For dinner we had pork chops w/ cabbage and carrots. I tried a mini bag of the new salt and cracked pepper popcorn for a snack- good stuff! Tastes a bit like the fries at Applebees. I also did 12 minutes exercise. Seems my stamina has disappeared since I was sick last weekend?
Today I had a granola bar for breakfast- I'm just not hungry in the mornings anymore. I haven't had lunch yet, suppose it'll be a salad. For dinner tonight is chicken breasts topped with smoked Gouda and proscuitto along with broccoli or cauliflower. I plan to try again with the exercising tonight!
I weighed today- 195.2. Not at all bad considering I have been a bit off this week! I will have to revise my first goal of 184 by March 1st tho. Now I'm looking at 190 by March 1st. I can live with that. I also hope to be back at doing 20-30 minutes on the elliptical by next week. I am still a bit weak from last weekend, so I think a week later should be good.

No comments: