Saturday, April 15, 2006

Welcome to my world!

I started the SB Diet January 2nd, 2006. I have about 100 pounds to lose, and as of today I am more than 1/4 of the way there! YAY! I have found this way of eating very easy, though having a six year-old that loves all things confectionary has made it difficult at times. But, as my name implies, I am the Kitchen Goddess! I can do anything in the kitchen! I have succeeded in turning my family on to the whole grain side of eating, and they are beginning to see the benefits! My hubby is doing a modified version of SB, so he really has no choice!
I will try to update often, and I will work on getting pictures up of our delicious meals!

The KG

2 comments:

Nau-Dee said...

I love your page on here KG!!!! Happy you started one. I look forward to all the cool things I know you'll blog :D

Anonymous said...

This is cool. I got your blog from the sb diet post. Congradulations on you weight loss!